The use of analytical sciences in the discovery manufacture and development of pharmaceuticals is wide ranging. From the analysis of minute amounts of complex biological materials to the quality control of the final dosage form, the use of analytical technology covers an immense range of techniques and disciplines. The pharmaceutical analysis concentrates on the analytical aspects of drug development and manufacture, focusing on the analysis of the active ingredient or drug substance. The pharmaceutical industry is one of the most active areas for the application and development of new methods in the analytical sciences. This volume provides those joining the industry or other areas of pharmaceutical research with a source of reference to a broad range of techniques and their applications, allowing them to choose the most appropriate analytical technique for a particular purpose.
- Track 1-1 Nanoparticles in Pharmaceutical Products Analysis
- Track 2-2 Analysis of Crude Drugs
- Track 3-3 Stability and Pharmaceutical Testing
- Track 4-4 Tracer Analysis in Molecular Pharmacology
- Track 5-5 Thermo-Analytical Methods of Analysis
- Track 6-6 Sterility Testing Methods