The Green bioanalytical tools are research and focusing on green bioanalytical methods and laboratory practices. The new green bioanalytical methods in the drug-discovery and -development field. They put emphasis on sample preparation, with the development of solid-phase microextraction and supercritical fluid chromatography, reduction of sample collection using techniques, such as dried blood spot sampling, and replacement of conventional LC mobile phase, such as acetonitrile by ethanol, which is less polluting..
- Track 1-1 Ice chromatography
- Track 2-2 Temperature-responsive chromatography
- Track 3-3 Green methods for capillary electrophoresis
- Track 4-4 Atomic spectroscopy
- Track 5-5 Solid phase molecular spectroscopy
- Track 6-6 Electroanalytical Methods