PULSUS brings in a new spin on conferences by presenting the latest scientific improvements in your field. Listen to motivating keynotes from thought leaders, or rub elbows with pioneers across the globe. PULSUS proudly presents the “World Congress on Advances in Analytical and Bioanalytical Techniques” slated on July 02-03, 2018 at New Orleans, USA.
PULSUS cordially welcome researchers, academicians, students and business professionals in the field of Analytical and Bioanalytical from different part of the world to participate in the upcoming Analytical Techniques 2018. The meeting for this year will revolve around the theme “Evincing the extant stratagem in Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques” thus relaying the most cutting edge findings in the field of Analytical and Bioanalytical Research.
Pulsus Group is an international level publisher in scientific, technical, and medical journals established within the year 1984 with offices in Ontario and Canada, India has reaped Andrew John publishing and openaccessjournals.com to expand its Open Access publishing through its 50+ journals in association with 20+ International medical and scientific societies.
Why to attend?
The entire world is focused on learning about Analytical and Bioanalytical Techniques and its benefits, so this is the best opportunity to reach largest meeting of participants from the Analytics community. Distribute information, conduct presentations and meet with current and potential scientists. Make a splash with new researches and its developments in this 2-day event at Analytical Techniques 2018 conference. World-renowned speakers, recent techniques, developments and newest updates in Analytical and Bioanalytical Techniques are major parts of this conference.
- Research Heads from Research Centres
- Analytical experts in Pharmaceutical and Life science
- Leads from Pharma and Chemical Industries
- Industrial expertise working with various novel solid and liquid columns
- Marketing teams of Industries with novel products to show case at the conference
- Directors and Professors from Universities and Institutions
- Post-doctoral and PhD students working on analytical method development
- Theoretical scientists working on deriving analytical hypotheses
- Analytical academic scientists’ researchers and research scholars
- Relevant Graduate and Post graduate students
Why New Orleans
New Orleans is world's most attractive cities. Its distinctive melting pot of culture, food and music makes it contrasting, from any another cities. New Orleans is one of the America's most culturally and historically-rich destinations.
The city is the best place for its distinct French and Spanish Creole architecture, as well as its multilingual heritage and cross-cultural. New Orleans is famous for its cuisine, music and its annual celebrations and festivals, most notably Mardi Gras. The city is often referred to as the "most unique in the United States.