Spectroscopy finds wide spread application in daily life. It is used in analytical chemistry, phyto-chemistry (plant chemistry), biological analysis, health care and medicine. Further spectroscopy has become a part of other means of estimation and analysis like in chromatography, elemental analysis and also identification tools. The grouping is done on the basis of the study made at atomic or molecular level. When light is allowed to pass through the substance, changes in atomic level or molecular level is observed.
- Track 1-1 Infrared Spectroscopy
- Track 2-2 Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry
- Track 3-3 Capillary Electrophoresis
- Track 4-4 NMR Spectroscopy
- Track 5-5 Mass Spectrometry
- Track 6-6 Thermal Analysis