Biomedical Analysis explains the interdisciplinary fields of analysis in the, biomedical clinical sciences and pharmaceutical Science. It is concerned with the studies of the medical issues and problems with the help of biological methodologies, including basic medical research and clinical medical research. The tenable combination of the basic research elements is the strategic for Drug design.
- Track 1-1 Forensic Analysis
- Track 2-2 Drug Analysis
- Track 3-3 Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Track 4-4 Aptamer-based Bioanalytical Methods
- Track 5-5 Surface Imprinting
- Track 6-6 Detection and Identification Using Antibodies